Main specialties are inflammatory arthritis (rheumatoid arthritis, spondyloarthropathies), systemic autoimmune diseases and osteoporosis. The physicians working here are internationally renowned for their research into the development, early detection and modern treatment of inflammatory and autoimmune locomotor diseases.
For arthritic-autoimmune patients, the latest treatments are available at the institute, including biological therapies that enable targeted immunotherapy. In addition, isotope joint treatment is also available.
A complex physiotherapy unit helps people with chronic osteoarthritis to recover: physiotherapy, electrotherapy, magnetotherapy, ultrasound, Bioptron lamp, soft laser are available to patients. The Nagyerdei Spa with its excellent thermal water, balneotherapy and wellness facilities is just 500 metres from the institution.
- Inflammatory and autoimmune diseases
- Diseases of degenerative origin
- Arthritis (rheumatoid, felty, capla, juvenile idiopathic, reactive, septic)
- Crystal arthropathies (gout)
- Arthrosis, spondylosis
- Biological therapy
- Physiotherapy (electrotherapy, magnetotherapy, ultrasound, biotron lamp, soft laser), physiotherapy, locomotor rehabilitation
- Complex physiotherapy, balneotherapy