A discipline dealing with diseases of the salivary glands, pharynx, larynx, voice disorders, allergies, disorders of the auditory and vestibular organs, the nose and paranasal sinuses, and problems of smell and taste.
In addition to traditional ear, nose and throat care, the clinic's surgical activities include the insertion of brainstem and cochlear hearing implants for complete full deafness or severe hearing loss. Middle ear implantation for patients with moderate perceptual hearing loss; chronic otitis media and auditory chain ossification disorder, tympanoplasty, stapedectomy yield favourable results. Surgery for malignant laryngeal tumours can be performed with the insertion of a voice prosthesis. Phonosurgery to improve voice quality can help patients with vocal cord paralysis or vocal cord atrophy to improve their condition. In addition, endoscopic nasal and sinus surgery, rhinoplasty and otoplasty are also performed at the clinic.
Surgical treatment for snoring and obstructive sleep disorders.
The necessary detailed otoneurological, vestibular, rhinological, phoniatric and audiological examinations are also provided before the interventions are performed.
- Earache, ear congestion, ear discharge
- Cancer of the mouth, pharynx and larynx
- Audiology - hearing test
- Phoniatrics - dysfunction and treatment of voice formation
- Otoneurology - examination of dizziness, balance
- Rhinology - examination of the nose
- Speech therapy
- Endoscopic surgery, laryngeal microsurgery, ear microsurgery, laser surgery, hearing correction
- Major head and neck surgery
- Interventions for plastic surgery