Complex surgical care, including abdominal, gastric and intestinal surgery, thoracic surgery, vascular surgery, thyroid surgery and organ transplantation.
- Surgical treatment of colorectal tumours
- Acute abdomen, emergency surgical pathology
- Surgery of the adrenal glands. Carcinoid, GIST
- Mammary carcinoma
- Thyroid gland, parathyroid gland diseases
- Vascular surgery (arterial and venous diseases), varicose vein surgery
- Chest surgery
- Transplantation surgery
In our specialised clinics, patients are attended by surgeons with many years of clinical and university experience.
It is possible to plan complete operations, and after a specialist examination, laboratory tests or X-ray, ultrasound, CT, MRI scans may be necessary to make an accurate diagnosis.
What diseases should we consult a specialist surgeon for?
- lesions of the skin or soft tissue
- bile problems, gallstone spasms
- pain in the abdomen, groin
- abdominal hernia
- enlarged varicose veins
- lesions on the skin
- benign tumours of the breast, abdominal viscera, glands
Process of surgical specialisation
The procedure for surgical consultations
- after contacting the patient and taking an anamnesis based on the patient's complaints and medical history
- general examination, health assessment, physical examination
- identifying pathologies and requesting any further specialist examinations to confirm the pathologies
- performing minor outpatient surgery (e.g. nail surgery)
- full preoperative examination of patients scheduled for surgery